PEN OF THE WEEK! (new pen listed Sundays)


The PEN of the WEEK offer is exclusive to this blog page. It's a promo for the blog-site and a bit of a thank you offer to those that bother to read my blog, above and beyond my TradeMe listings ... I try to make the PoW choices bargains, or unique pens I don't usually stock. Sometimes, it's both!

Pen of the Week for April 2017

Pen of the Week is a nice fountain pen. It's a Jinhao #599a so that means it's a Fine Nib version. It comes in transparent tint and it's a hybrid 599. That means I take at least 2 different colour 599s and create a new, unique model from the different coloured parts. A little variation like this and these pens come off looking quite smart. Nicer than the one colour stock ones. Of course they work the same, this is only a cosmetic shift. This #599a has a grey smoked tinted body and cap. The section is a rose colour transparent and together you get a very subtle and modern looking pen.

This Pen of the Week is priced at $10, so not only cool looking, one of a kind, it's cheaper than my normal #599 offers. This price includes the shipping to you anywhere in NZL, note the two different shipping choices in the PayPal button drop-down menu. The pen is new as well as unique. Pen of the Week has changed in that you can purchase it immediately, right here using the PayPal button, or if you want to e-mail me about a NZL bank transfer payment, I can arrange that for you too. Any pens shipped outside New Zealand, will cost the additional postage fees it takes to do that.
shipping method choice

I also have a LOT of pens deals at TradeMe. New and Vintage pens as well as nice ink choices for them: watersoluble's auctions on Trademe.

PREVIOUS PoW OFFERS, THESE PENS SOLD OUT! Below are some of the past pens that sold as Pen of the Week. If you see something there, while it is not something I usually have to offer, e-mail me and ask, as I may be able to get more, it depends on the model.